- Stay connected 24/7 - Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app or at cloudcam.amazon.com.
- See clearly in the dark - Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio - Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of Cloud Cam Plans – Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history
- Works with Alexa - Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
Field of view
120 degrees diagonal
Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)
Dual CPUs. Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor
Power adapter and power cord (10 ft. long) included
Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Wi-Fi, BTLE. Internet Speed: 2Mbps uplink speed or higher recommended.
Smart phone requirements
iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later
Warranty and service
1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year extended warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Amazon Cloud Cam is subject to the terms found here.
Included in the box
Camera, USB power cable, 5W power adapter, mounting kit, and Quick Start Guide.
1st generation – 2017 release
Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution
Camera frame rate
Up to 30 frames per second
Ambient Light Sensor
One microUSB port for power
5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone
One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.
Cloud Cam App
The Cloud Cam App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices in the US. Cloudcam.amazon.com is compatible on Safari 11+, Microsoft Edge 15+, Chrome 56+, Firefox 56+.
Click here to view more information on the Amazon Cloud Cam support page.