The AHD-BL25 is a wide angle security camera (180-degree security camera) with built-in infrared night vision. This is a 1080p HD CCTV camera (AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI formats supported) that can be used for indoor and outdoor video surveillance systems because the housing is weatherproof. The 2.5mm fisheye lens captures a 180-degree field of view (170-degree effective range).
The following video formats are selectable using the OSD joystick that is attached to the camera's video cable.
- 1080p AHD
- 1080p HD-TVI
- 1080p HDCVI
- Analog CCTV (CVBS)
This high definition surveillance camera can provide a complete overview of small to medium-sized rooms. The 180 degree / ultra wide angle view and the fact that the camera is IP66 weatherproof rated also make it a great choice to monitor exterior entrances at very close quarters. Check out these 180 degree surveillance photos that show the angle of view that this camera captures. This camera can capture video in normal, low light and zero light conditions. The tri-axis bracket allows installers to ceiling mount or wall mount the camera and angle the lens in any direction.
This camera is typically connected to a surveillance DVR by hard wiring it using the same RG-59 or RG6 coaxial cable that is used for analog CCTV cameras.
The 24 infrared LEDs can illuminate up to 32 feet and the built-in on-screen display lets installers adjust advanced features such as wide dynamic range (WDR), SENS-UP, shutter speed, and 3D digital noise reduction.
If you do not need to record video and would like to connect this camera directly to an HDMI TV / Monitor for live view only, please refer to the HDCV-3-T AHD to HDMI converter.
- 1/3" Sony CMOS Image Sensor
- Selectable AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI, CVBS (analog CCTV) Video Format
- 1080p HD Video Resolution (1920 x 1080) in AHD, TVI, CVI Modes
- 960H Resolution (960 x 480) in Analog CCTV mode
- Zero Light Infrared Night Vision
- 24 Pieces Infrared LEDs / 32 foot IR Distance
- 2.5mm Fisheye Lens / 180 Degree View (170-degree effective)
- IP66 Weatherproof Housing - Indoor / Outdoor
- Tri-axis Mount - Ceiling or Wall Mountable
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function
- OSD Controls via Cable / Joystick
- 12V DC Power Supply Included
This is a sample image that was captured with the AHD-BL25 recording to an iDVR-PRO surveillance DVR.
This image was captured with all of the lights off in the office to demonstrate the infrared night vision capability of the AHD-BL25.
The AHD-BL25 is compatible with AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI, and traditional analog CCTV DVRs. The installer can simply select the video mode using the small joystick that is attached to the video cable along with the on screen display. This camera works with all coaxial cable / hard wired type DVRs (except for HD-SDI format DVRs). Almost all modern DVR manufacturers are currently using at least one of these video standards in their latest DVR models. This includes Swann, Samsung, Night Owl, Lorex, QSee, Defender, Digital Watch Dog, CCTV Camera Pros, and just about all others.
Features & details
- BNC Video Input | 1080P Resolution Recording - View full HD resolution recorded seamlessly in real time at a full 30 frames per second.
- Fixed 2.5mm Fisheye Lens - The fixed fisheye lens featured on this camera gives the user a 180-degree horizontal field of view.
- Built-in Infrared LEDs - The Infrared LEDs built into this camera have an effective range of 10 meters / 32 feet and allow the camera to maintain a clear image around the clock.
- Advanced Video Settings - An intuitive OSD (On Screen Display) provides adjustment for such settings as light sensitivity, exposure, white balance and more.
- Power Supply Included - A 12V-DC power supply is included with this camera so that it is plug-and-play right out of the box.
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
|Manufacturer||CCTV Camera Pros|