Q&As for Solar Panel
What may affect the efficiency of Reolink Solar Panel？
Your Reolink Solar panel may not be able to keep your camera fully charged on days that are snowy, cloudy, gloomy, or rainy or during periods of extensive use (frequent access or constant triggers).
External factors, such as shade, temperature, weather, and amount of dust or debris on its surface, may also affect the effective of Reolink Solar Panel in generating electricity.
How to optimize the efficiency of Reolink Solar Panel？
The amount of energy produced by the Reolink Solar Panel depends on several factors: average sun exposure, weather conditions, tilt angle, and dust or debris.
To optimize the effectiveness of your Reolink Solar panel, you may:
* Mount your Reolink solar panel in well-lit places and avoid locations like the shadow of trees, buildings, or other obstacles to ensure sufficient sunlight.
* Adjust the direction of your Reolink solar panel to face the true south (in the northern hemisphere) or the true north (in the southern hemisphere) and tilt it to the appropriate angle according to your latitude to ensure maximum sun exposure.
* Wipe the surface of the Reolink solar panel with wet tissue or cloth regularly to remove the dust and deris on the panel's surface.
Reolink Solar Panel working in low temperature
The lowest operating temperature for Reolink Argus 2 is 14°F (-10°C). Low temperature will significantly slow down the chemical reaction of the camera's batteries and will therefore make the cameras to indicate low battery level.
For the safety of your camera and the solor panel, please charge the batteries in temperature between 0°C and 45°C (32-113°F) and do not use the camera if the temperature drops below 14°F (-10°C).
Features & details
- Compatible with Reolink rechargeable battery cameras: Reolink Go, Argus 2, Argus Pro, Argus Eco.
- NON-STOP POWER SUPPLY: Connects Reolink Solar Panel to Reolink solar-powered security camera to get non-stop power from the sun.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Weatherproof design to withstand rough weather conditions; more durable, long-lasting, and cost-effective.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Adjustable mounting bracket allows you to easily position the solar panel and ensure maximal sun light exposure.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY: Reolink solar panel is supported by Reolink 2-year limited warranty to provide better service and quality guarantee, 30-day money back guarantee.
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 4.5 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.17 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.17 pounds|
|Manufacturer reference||Reolink Solar Panel|